Sunday, May 5, 2013

Popolok Designs Nelia Dress

I've been doing a ton of pattern tests lately, so I'm sorry that I am now just catching up with posts and that they will all be about pattern tests! I did entertain the idea of mashing them all together, but honestly, these patterns are amazing and deserve their own little spotlight!
 I had the opportunity to pattern test for Popolok Designs again. I was so thrilled to be selected! I just love her patterns. She always gives so many different variants and options that you are really getting multiple dress patterns all in one. Her new one, the Nelia, is no different. It gives you 3 different sleeve options, 3 different neck options and 3 different lengths. 


With the first one I made, I chose the tea length dress, sleeveless and with a bow tie neck. 


The instructions in the patterns are fantastic. I had no problems following along. There is a bit of going back and forth for different options, but I feel it's very well worth it. 

For the second dress I chose the tea length again, but chose the puff sleeves and peter-pan collar. 


You should check out Alviana's Facebook page for all of the different versions. It's amazing that they're all the same pattern. And another thing that I love about Alviana is that she shows off everyones review of her pattern, so you know exactly what you are getting. I just can't say enough good things about Alviana!



If you havn't heard of Popolok Designs you really should check her patterns out. They are always very well written and make such cute outfits, and are always at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment