Sunday, May 5, 2013

Heidi & Finn Sporty Maxi Dress



Here is the Heidi & Finns Sporty Maxi Dress. We had a lot of fun with this one and made a few of them. I still need to buy the bigger size so I can make one for Aevarie as well. 

I know a lot of people worry about little girls and maxi dresses, but you should seriously give them a try! I was actually kind of hoping putting my girls in the Maxi dresses would slow them down a bit, but no. There isn't even the slightest hesitation or hiccup in their movements. 


This pattern was a lot of fun. I really liked the hi-low skirt and the racer back. It also came together SOOO fast. I had the first one made in an hour and the second one less than that. 


We went to the park and played a little baseball. 


Zoe had no problems running to the bases. 


We also went to the park and swung on the swings and she ran around the playground. Zero problems with her on the playground. I honestly had such a hard time keeping up and getting any pictures! You can see for yourself.




You can check out all of her pattern testers versions here: http://heidiandfinn.blogspot.com/. As well as hear any new news from them or calls for pattern tests. 
I love Heidi & Finns patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment