Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Riding Pants by Me Sew Crazy

I really love to pattern test. It's just so much fun and the women who make these patterns are incredibly talented. This week I got to pattern test for Jess from Me Sew Crazy.  

Jess came up with these Riding Pants that are just adorable! I love that they are a more "classy" step up from regular leggings. 


I used some zebra stripe stretchy jersey fabric. For the buttons I thought I would have fun and try out fabric covered buttons. I used a shocking pink microfiber material for the patch and to cover the buttons. I really can't believe how easy these were to put together! :D 



Love the button tab detail on the leg!


I paired these with the "Lucky Cat" tunic from Ottobre 1/2013. I think it makes a great combo. :D



These leggings are on sale now here.
You should definitely go get them! These are ones we will be making more of!

Note: In no way was I paid for my review. I just love this pattern and wanted to share that love!

5 comments:

  1. I love pattern testing too! These pants are great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like how they turned out and how easy they were! We have 3 more in the works! lol

      Delete
  2. so cool!!! You can tell how much your girl loves the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she does! She wore it again today. So far it's been a rotation of her "Picasso dress" and this outfit. :D

      Delete