Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Am SOOOOO LUCKY!

I don't know what it is I have done, but Karma is being lovely to me! Sure, we've had our downs this summer (one of those downs being our 4 year old going missing for 2 hours only to be found fast asleep in the undercarriage of our double stroller), but man. This summer has been SOOO good to us! 
My latest blessing being that I was able to snag a ticket to the Sewing Summit. Yeah. I'm doing a little happy dance over here. I am really sad that I wont get to meet the person behind my stroke of good luck, but I am so stoked to get to go! 

Our basement is also in the works to getting finished. Electrician is scheduled for next Thursday, and after that we have the inspection scheduled and then insulation and sheetrock going up. Eek! I keep thinking of my lovely sewing space, the playhouse for the kids, the older kids moving down there giving us a free bedroom up here to move Jude into. And the family room! I am just dying to get everything out of our "living room" upstairs and turn that into a sitting room. I'm on pins and needles for it to be finished!

I am also THIS close to being able to send my pattern out to testers. THIS close! Are you picturing my fingers basically touching?? Cause yeah, it's happening. I have my amazing sewing group to thank for pushing me to get it done. You guys are incredible! 

And oh the stuff we have planned! Things are in the works and I swear, PINKY swear, that once school starts I will have more time to be writing posts and filling you all in. But, since I can't leave a post pictureless, here is our unintentional pumpkin garden. Gavin is going to be so excited to see them when he gets home!




1 comment:

  1. Take pics so I can pretend as if I was able to go! lol


    Mae

    ReplyDelete