Thursday, September 5, 2013

Our Week

While I wait for Project Run and Play to start up again, I figured I could post some pictures of our week. 

Zoe and Paisley started preschool, which made them both happy! 



And we started off giving Jude some chores. 


One is definitely old enough to be given chores, right?? He's a pro, by the way! 

Can't wait to start showing everything else I've been working on! This will actually be a really busy month. Not only will I be posting all my PR&P creations, but you will also get to see me doing some selfish sewing!! (Goddess Sewing sounds SOOO much better though!) 

Until next Monday!!



1 comment:

  1. This has been a crazy busy month but there's nothing to show for it until PR&P starts! I feel you lady. Jude looks like a great helper too. <3

    Mae

    ReplyDelete