Thursday, May 16, 2013

Peek-a-boo Patterns Paradise Bay Tankini


I was so excited to be able to test the Paradise Bay Tankini by Peek-a-boo Pattern shop. I seriously LOVE Amy's patterns. This was the first swimsuit I have ever made and truth be told, I was pretty intimidated about it. The swimsuit really was a breeze to put together though and now I can't wait to get more swim fabric to make all of my kids bathing suits!


I made the size 3t and it fit Paisley perfectly, which was amazing! Usually when we buy swimsuits at the store I have to size down 1 or 2 sizes for this little girl.


I love the little ruffle at the top and the length of the bodice. So nice that it covers her little tummy. :D 


Paisley had a lot of fun with her photoshoot and I seriously can't say enough good things about Amy's patterns!



I couldn't resist showing a picture of her cute little bum.
 I can't wait to try Amy's Hang Ten Rash Guard and Surfs Up Board Shorts.
And if you're intimidated by swimsuits, don't be and dive right in! They really are a lot easier then they look!

8 comments:

  1. super cute!! I think she can beat all the leading models when it comes to posing for the camera lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    buy plus size bikini

    ReplyDelete
  3. f--k yes, my c--k is rock hard thinking what I would like to do to her, her tight little ass and sweet mouth would be full of my come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes love to join you licking and blowing a load on her pu--y I love seeing them covered in man juice

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would like to see all the people who wrote bad thing in this post go to jail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would absolutely bang this little twit so hard til I've exploded into her tiny tight chuff

    ReplyDelete